We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase simply come see us at the store and we will be happy to give you a store credit as long as the item is unused. Please read "Returns" below for more information. BIKES ARE NON-RETURNABLE. NO RETURNS on Special Order items.
Shipping options are available for most apparel and accessory items. Orders typically ship within 5-7 business days of being placed.
In-store pickup is available for all items at The Bike Lab Pittsburgh, including bikes.
|Up to $50
|$50.01 - $100
|$100.01 - $150
**Please note that bikes and some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.**
All bicycles are shipped via BikeFlights.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside of the Continental U.S.
In-store pickup is free for all items, including bikes and oversized products. Most orders will be ready within one business day. Please keep in mind that some items may require additional processing time to transfer from off-site locations. Other items may require additional processing time for assembly. We will call or email you once your order is ready for pickup.
If you need an item right away, please call us to confirm that the product is available before heading over to The Bike Lab Pittsburgh.
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: 8/2/2022
Thank you for shopping at The Bike Lab Pittsburgh.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to The Bike Lab, 345 Unity Trestle Rd. Suite B Plum, Pa 15239.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to The Bike Lab Pittsburgh, accessible from http://www.thebikelabpittsburgh.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 1 day without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 1 day
from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Store credit will be given if the above criteria is met
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- NO RETURNS ON SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS, Bikes included.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be returned. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
345 Unity Trestle Rd
Plum Pa 15239
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: