Your cart is currently empty
SAVE THE DATES! All are welcome, VETS this means you too!
* Sunday April 30th @1:00pm - Millvale Trail head - Join us for our first group fundraiser ride of the year - “Bikes & Brews”! We‘ll meet at Millvale Riverfront Park and ride to Point State Park and over to the GAP Trail with stops for food / drinks. Total mileage = <20. Planned stops include Southern Tier Brewery, Sly Fox Brewery and Hofbrauhaus. Mark your calendars!
* Sunday May 21st @ 1:00pm - South Park MTB Ride - Join us for a co-hosted ride by The Bike Lab Pittsburgh and HSD (High Speed Dirt) at the awesome South Park MTB Trails! Meeting location TBD.
* Sunday June 14th @ 5:00pm Boyce Park MTB Trails and Gravel Roads. We will have two rides, one on the single track and the other on the roads/gravel paths at the park. Meet at the Soccer Fields @ 4:45pm. We will be grilling after the ride. Bring what ever food and beverage you like to enjoy fellowship after the ride!
* Sunday July 16th 40-60 mile Annual Fund Raiser ride on Rails to Trails. Location TBD. STAY TUNED!!
*** SAVE THE DATE!! - Sunday 11/5/2023 for the first annual “Battles to Bikes End-of-Season Gala @ The American Legion Post #980, 7824 Saltsburg Rd, Plum Pa 15239. This will be an evening to celebrate and do some fundraising to support our two-wheeled therapy mission supporting local Vets!
* Battles to Bikes Dry Fit T-Shirts will be Available for purchase at all rides! *